Capgemini helps banks create digital spaces for their customers and workforce. Our digital solutions can help your customers seamlessly interact with the right people in the bank or enjoy self-service through any device, anytime, anywhere. Worker digital places enable employees to provide efficient and effective customer service or advice, and collaborate in real time to optimise sales and achieve operational efficiencies.
Growing customer expectations and digital acceleration
An increased number of devices and growing need for mobility generate great expectations from customers and employees. Customers want anytime, anywhere service and easy communications tailored for their needs. Workers need to be empowered with tools that help them deliver greater value to the customers and the organisation.
Web portals and content management
Capgemini can help you develop portal solutions for a rich and personalised user experience (UX). As a result, your customers get a consistent and seamless experience across devices and channels. Our portal capabilities include web information portals, rich internet applications, role-based portals, knowledge portals and portal consolidation.
We can help you deploy a customer experience platform that sits on top of existing legacy applications. This platform enables you to create rich, interactive web and mobile applications, and to combine content, data, and functionality from different underlying systems into a fresh and engaging Bank 2.0 experience.
Capgemini can help you design, implement and maintain a mobile strategy within your digital roadmap. Our solutions help you address your customer needs as well as those of your mobile workforce:
- Mobile customers: account servicing, investment portfolio management, transactions, or customer service
- Mobile workforce: mobile device workstations, salesforce automation, marketing campaigns, collaboration and productivity applications, or Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) support.
Capgemini TRiveo Touch© is a state of the art multi-device web application enabling branch advisors to advice and guide their customers to build their own consistent and personalised portfolio.
Capabilities include side-by-side or remote customer discovery and advising, offline support for nomadic usages, appointment scheduling and leads generation, CRM integration for all information gathered and actions planned.
Odigo is a pay-per-use, cloud-enabled solution that allows customer contact in any channel to be handled right first time by the right person in the bank. It enables banks to develop and implement a coherent multi-channel strategy, achieve convergence between voice and web, and optimise self-service channels for an omni-channel customer experience.
Digital transformation methodologies
Speed time to market with our digital transformation methodologies and accelerators:
- Digital transformation thought leadership with Capgemini’s Technovision so you benefit from the latest thinking and best practices
- Rapid Design Visualisation for UX prototyping and simulation, reducing UX rework by up to 50% and accelerating time to market by up to 20%
- Accelerated Solutions Environment to speed up the value creation of collaborative journeys and deliver what would take many months using traditional methods
- Financial Services User Experience framework and HTML5 banking portal framework
- Enterprise Mobility Orchestrator
Strong banking expertise
- Over 20 years of experience working on various banking systems, and more than 1,000 projects delivered in the banking space
- Currently serving 8 of the top 15 banks* and 6 of the top 10 consumer finance companies*
- Named Top 25 Enterprise Technology Vendor by American Banker’s Financial Insights since 2005.
*Ranked by revenue; Forbes ‘The Global 2000’ for 2013