The most advanced business process management (BPM) tools can help you make your digital enterprise truly adaptive to customer situations. Discover how you can use them with the Process on the Fly approach.
Respond to business-critical events as they occurToday, a new wave of service-oriented solutions enables business analysts to simulate, describe, execute and manage business processes quickly and effectively. As a result, companies are gaining an unprecedented ability to improve processes "on the fly", at the moment critical events occur. By adopting this approach, you can quickly react to customer situations, thereby strengthening your customer relationships over the long term.
Renew your focus on the process dimensionThe latest BPM technology suites enable processes to be managed in near real time, in close proximity to your actual business, and in language you can understand. Our Process on the Fly approach includes:
- Shades of Process: discover multiple ranges of agility, from classic, workflow-style integration to dynamic, policy-based choreography
- Process is the New App: leave behind custom coding to define and create powerful, differentiating BPM tools on the fly
- No Process: replace inflexible processes with simultaneously executed activities that can easily react to cases and results that need to be produced
- String of Silos: gain agility and insight through a flexible, BPM-based layer that is added to packaged solutions or homegrown applications
- Co-Process: streamline processes to monitor their progress and performance in real time through social networks