Companies must go beyond the question of which transformative technologies to apply. To achieve true digital transformation, purpose-driven design is the path to success. We use our Design for Digital approach to lead the way.
Cloud is here to stayToday’s applications cannot be designed independently: they must be developed and operated in an evolving environment that is open, service-oriented, cloud-based and social. Our TechnoVision 2014 building blocks rely on seven design principles that we believe an enterprise must respect to achieve true digital transformation.
Your journey is a matter of designWhen designing new solutions and applications, companies should apply seven contemporary design principles from the outset:
- Born in the Cloud: build solutions directly in the Cloud while considering pragmatic issues such as integration and security
- Build Social: embed social into processes and applications for more flexible, connected and user-centred solutions
- SMAC It Up: combine and amplify Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud elements together to deliver maximum impact
- Business, Mon Amour: create synergies between digital capabilities and business change to meet both IT and business challenges
- No Requirements: streamline deployment of digital transformation initiatives through a catalogue of flexible enterprise services
- From Train to Scooter: turn your application landscape into flexible scooters and cars that shorten time-to-market deadlines
- Think Design: employ a radical outside-in perspective to create compelling experiences and drive loyalty across all channels