In today’s world where everything is expected to be delivered fast and right first time, organisations need to learn to do more with less while still maintaining high quality standards — which can mean delivering on commitments and improving quality with fewer resources.
Test Process Improvement
Test Process Improvement Assessments provide an independent and objective assessment of an organisation’s testing maturity, benchmarked against the publicly available reference model TPI® Next. Capgemini’s Quality Blueprint™ provides the tools and frameworks your organization needs to achieve a higher level of test maturity, accelerating the journey towards streamlined processes and efficiencies. Our Quality Blueprint™ methodology is based on the proven Test Process Improvement® (TPI®) framework and can help:
- Benchmark the maturity of your testing organisation against the industry so you can compare against your peers globally or in your region.
- Reduce application and testing defects, development time, and costs while better meeting business requirements.
- Identify testing-process improvements, prioritise them according to key business drivers and help build the business case for improving your organisation’s testing maturity level.
- Uncover key challenges in your test organisation and understand how other organisations are addressing similar challenges.
- Reap benefits from quality process transformation quickly through actionable plans prioritised based on effort and value.