Reduce overhead costs and accelerate time to market for your products and services: our Legacy Modernisation experts take you from discovery and assessment to migration and modernisation. The result is agile, cost-effective and modern IT systems.
Legacy Systems Limitations
Many telecommunications operators continue to maintain and operate legacy systems, which are often too complex and inefficient for their business needs.
As a result, telecoms are often faced with the following challenges:
- High maintenance costs
- Increased risk due to unsupported hardware and software
- Skills shortage as more vendors adopt new technologies
- Older systems that are not supported by vendors
- Lack of compatibility with social, mobile and web platforms
To accelerate time to market, telecoms need IT systems that are agile and able to adapt easily to a constantly changing environment.
From Assessment to Modernisation
Our Legacy Modernisation solution builds on three phases to update your legacy systems:
- Assess and discover: We assess your current code state and legacy requirements.
- Reengineer: We review, refresh and update your business requirements against our Communications Transformation Platform [CTP] assets.
- Migrate and modernise: We develop modern systems and retire legacy applications and interfaces
- Reduced operating expenses as a result of retired legacy systems
- Greater return on investment
- Faster time to market for new services and products
- Less reliance on IT workers’ outdated knowledge
Your Legacy Modernisation Experts
We have 40 years of experience in building IT systems for the telecommunications industry. Our Communications Transformation Platform [CTP] assets include more than 5,000 business process flows for use in requirements analysis and business rules extraction.
We have helped numerous clients update their legacy systems with efficient, cost-effective solutions, including:
- Billing conversion for an international broadband and telecommunications company
- Customer and data migration for a North American wireline provider
- Implementation of 40 new systems and 200 interfaces for a US communications company