Aerospace and defence companies face specific assembly and integration issues. Capgemini helps these companies make the most of their budgets by offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain technologies to reduce costs, optimise the production cycle and secure the industrial ramp-up.
Helping aerospace & defence companies optimise costs
Supply chain strategy is critical for any A&D manufacturer looking to optimise costs and reduce production and turnaround cycles. Our A&D manufacturing and supply chain solutions are designed to support worldwide manufacturing projects including:
- Manufacturing execution systems
- Manufacturing resource planning
- Digital manufacturing
- Lean manufacturing
- Logistics network design and optimisation
- Supply chain transformation
- Inventory/stock optimisation
- Supply and demand planning
Supporting manufacturing projects worldwide
Our manufacturing and supply chain solutions help clients realise key benefits such as:
- Increased collaboration between the engineering design teams and manufacturing shop floor installers using 3D mock-ups in the assembly process
- Early definition of the production planning process through simulation tools
- Optimisation of the manufacturing process through targeted operational efficiency actions using real time information provided by manufacturing execution systems
Capgemini’s solutions are enhanced by our vast SAP experience, with more than 9,500 SAP specialists working for us worldwide. We partner with global manufacturing and supply chain leaders, including:
- Dassault Systems
Our end to end services in the manufacturing cycle assist clients in achieving the One Manufacturer model, an approach that enables companies to consolidate, rationalise and harmonise processes. This leads to simplified business, higher productivity and lower costs.
The experts at our CHROME Manufacturing Centre of Excellence work to accelerate the execution of manufacturing and supply chain solutions at optimum costs. CHROME is a global virtual community with a dedicated solution lab in Mumbai, India. The centre develops best-practice solutions and accelerators that help systems go live quickly at lower cost and with less risk.
End to end services through the complete manufacturing cycle
Capgemini offers clients deep global manufacturing and supply chain experience. This includes over 20 years of implementing manufacturing execution systems, supply chain management solutions and consulting services, such as production planning optimisation and global lean initiatives.