Risk data integration and accessibilityA wealth of data resides inside and outside the organisation that underwriters can use to improve risk assessment. However, often they lack the ability to integrate and analyse the data and make it readily accessible to support the risk assessment process.
As a result, underwriters end up spending considerable time collating all the data they need for any given analysis.
To improve efficiency, underwriters need a single data repository, where they can readily access all required data in the right formats and at the required level of granularity.
Capgemini Commercial Insurance Risk Analytics (CIRA) powered by HP HAVEnCIRA powered by HP HAVEn gives underwriting professionals unprecedented access to accurate, granular information on individual risk factors for a more informed, faster risk assessment and increased operational efficiency.
It provides a "one stop shop" for the collection, integration and analysis of a wide range of data sources, thereby equipping underwriters for effective decision-making in risk assessment and policy pricing.
Business-driven approach grounded in deep insurance experienceCapgemini's approach to the definition and development of the CIRA solution removes a significant amount of risk for our clients as it is issue based, user centric and business driven.
- An independent underwriting firm has reviewed the proof of Concept (PoC)
- We have 20 years of insurance experience with more than 6,000 dedicated insurance professionals
The right partner and the right platform
- Powered by HP HAVEn, CIRA allows you to handle the maximum amount of data from inside and outside your organisation, regardless of its source – at any scale and in real time.
- The CIRA platform combines the integration and analytic powers of HP Vertica and the HAVEn framework with the presentation capabilities achieved through Capgemini's Rapid Data Visualisation Methodology to provide the right data in the right format, customised for underwriters.
- Finely grained risk data: the analytics dashboard offers full drill-down into the underlying data.
To help visualise the solution, we have created a proof of concept demo which shows sample dashboards and reviews the benefits that can be achieve with CIRA. Register today for a no-obligation demo or contact us at InsuranceRisk.email@example.com to learn more.