Can you keep track of rights and obligations, while developing, licensing, and distributing content in multiple formats, across multiple channels, on multiple devices?
Capgemini is helping media and entertainment (M&E) companies keep up with the complexities of managing intellectual property in a digital world, where content and delivery are connected, where revenues from traditional markets are declining, and where old business models are becoming increasingly irrelevant.
Our end-to-end IPM solution covers IP creation and ownership, relationships and contract management, royalty processing, and financial integration. It leverages collaborative methods for multi-platform creation and distribution and facilitating full protection of IP, while boosting exploitation and maximising revenue.
With Capgemini and IPM, an M&E company can:
- Increase sales to broadcasters and distributors
- Create more compelling and targeted consumer offerings
- Use relevant, timely consumer analytics to guide sales efforts and marketing spend
- Facilitate current contract management, while exploiting new opportunities
- Coordinate cross-platform selling between business units/geographies
Better Return on Your IP Material and Marketing Investments
Capgemini has a commitment to the continuous evolution and adaptation of our IPM solutions for the marketplace. For example, Capgemini has collaborated with SAP on a new enhancement — SAP BusinessObjects Intellectual Property Rights Analytics (IPRA) — which greatly improves the visibility of rights availability and usage. Because IPRA “industrialises” best practices in visualising IP data management, this solution can make a significant difference to your bottom line. Pulling on data from IPM as well as content already in your enterprise IP systems, IPRA makes readily available critical key performance indicators (KPIs) organised into fundamental dashboards, providing a comprehensive, cross-functional view of how well the business is exploiting IP assets for growth and profit.
Go to the Source for the Best Solution
- We’re implementing IPM for one of the largest global M&E companies, a recognised leader in the production and distribution of theatrical, television, and home entertainment content.
- Embedded in our IPM service offering is tools and accelerators representing the cumulative knowledge of more than 40 years serving major M&E companies around the world — some of the largest, most prestigious, and ground-breaking companies in the film, television, publishing, advertising, hospitality, and music industries.
- Because we have a dedicated M&E practice — more than 5,000 professionals with deep strategic, operational, and technical expertise — we understand the relationship between IPM and the rest of the business. Perhaps that’s why the world largest M&E companies have asked Capgemini to design and build their digital distribution systems and financial reporting systems.
- Our own global infrastructure gives us the reach and muscle to work 24/7 in collaborative, coordinated processes that increase quality, decrease costs, and minimise risks.
- Combining our deep global industry experience and proven IT implementation success with our ready-to-run methodology for accelerated solution deployment, we can speed up your time-to-value and increase your return on investment, both immediate and long-term.
With Capgemini on your team, you’re assured of a strategic solution that will enable you to effectively exploit IP globally, across multiple channels, and — in doing so — maximise revenue.