We can help ensure the success of your enterprise platform programme by providing expert, independent advice on whatever issues are keeping you awake at night.
Delivery challenges you may be facing
Do you need expert help with delivery challenges on a large complex programme, such as business transformation enabled by implementation of a new enterprise platform? For example:
- You’ve reached a critical point on the programme and need independent help in assessing your strategic options.
- Your programme team seems to have run out of steam and staff are demotivated.
- The business seems unprepared for the changes it needs to make to benefit from the programme.
- There have been so many changes to the organisation and/or programme that you’re not sure if the original business case is still valid.
- Your programme sponsors require independent assurance services – this could happen whether your programme is internally resourced or is being run with external partners.
Benefits of working with Capgemini
Whatever your challenges, Capgemini is the advisor you need. Using our programme assurance framework and drawing on our experience as a leader in the SAP area, we’ll quickly make sure your programme is set up for success.
Depending on your challenges, we’ll help you ask and answer the right questions about your programme, including:
- Preparation and design: check if the design matches the business case, if governance is adequate, and if the business is equipped to get value from the deliverables.
- Build and test: see how you’re really doing against the plan, whether the quality of the programme (or a particular element) is sufficient, and whether your team needs re-energising.
- Go-live: find out if your solution, business and post-go-live support are ready.
- Roll-out: assess governance and industrialisation models and check the business case is still valid.
Our programme assurance framework
The framework addresses every aspect of the programme, such as:
- Senior stakeholder engagement: de-risking the programme, decision support, early warning system, participation in programme steering committee.
- Business change: business readiness and risk checks, change strategy development, impact and planning assessment.
- Business case tracking: support for creation and use of the business case, and confirmation of its validity up to and beyond implementation.
- Programme management and governance: making sure these are appropriate, and work across teams and locations.
- Solution design completeness and simplicity review: checks that design caters to all relevant business areas and is extendible.
- Tools, methods and accelerators: to improve specific workstreams (e.g. testing).
- Vendor management and resourcing: independent reviews of resources and capabilities against requirements.
We’re exceptionally well equipped to advise on delivery challenges because we ourselves have deep global experience in delivering complex enterprise platform engagements. The awards our delivery programmes have won confirm our position as a leader in the enterprise platform space.