Capgemini offers a comprehensive range of SAP Hybris implementation and integration services, drawing on global experience.
The challenge of customer power
Today’s consumers research products, switch retailers for better deals, and use wish lists to grab discounts. They expect instant responses, and can share dissatisfaction with thousands of others in moments. The B2B world is seeing comparable trends.
This customer power challenges two areas of the business: marketing and supply chain.
- The marketing function must understand who the customer really is and create a compelling experience, with accurately targeted offers. B2B marketing needs account-based management driven by comprehensive, accurate information.
- The supply chain must be optimised around products, price, order management, delivery and billing. Latency between order and supply must be minimised, and stock-outs avoided, so that fulfilment matches promises. This requires accurate information about customer demand.
Helping you get the best out of SAP Hybris
SAP Hybris is an excellent all-round platform for multi-channel commerce. The Hybris suite and ecosystem has a host of market-leading functionalities and features to help your marketing team understand and engage with your customers and give them the experience and offers they want.
Hybris also helps you tackle the supply chain optimisation challenge – but to do this fully it needs to be integrated with your back-end ERP systems . You can then drive the customer relationship in a consistent and efficient way, managing not just the current transaction but also supporting back-office processes. Customers need never again be told that an item is available when it’s out of stock, for example.
We help clients with every aspect of delivering multi-channel solutions using Hybris, from strategy to implementation and operations. We integrate it with SAP or non-SAP back-end systems as required. Clients usually release their solution channel by channel, perhaps starting with web access and then expanding to telephone, social media and back office . This incremental approach means the business sees early benefits that grow rapidly.
Capgemini has implemented SAP Hybris with various clients worldwide. Our international SAP Hybris resources include 500+ people with eCommerce skills and 120+ Hybris certified consultants. This team has deep knowledge of implementing and supporting the complete SAP Hybris suite including Sales, Commerce, Marketing, Billing and Service. They also know about process transformation.
In addition, we have a global procurement and transformation group , comprising thousands of experienced and knowledgeable practitioners who can help clients gain new insights and unlock untapped value. This group offers:
- Robust, client-tested methodologies and tools to accelerate the Source-to-Pay (S2P) solution evaluation and selection process
- Strong partnerships with industry-leading S2P solution providers
- Extensive digital commerce and eCommerce experience
- Rollout and change management methods and expertise
We recently helped a European client in the heavy industry sector to create web shops for B2B customers. Capgemini’s B2B accelerator for Hybris streamlined an implementation that began with online sales and was expected to expand to include self-service configuration of non-standard and bespoke products, plus an integrated pricing engine to allow rapid responses to customer enquiries.
All this helped the client to pursue its strategy of using digital to create value, transform customer experience and differentiate the business through customer service. The client was able to grow revenue without increasing resources in the sales, operational and customer services areas, or tying up additional capital in stock. For this company’s customers, the project has brought better information and accessibility, plus self-service facilities.
Our offers for SAP Hybris
We offer a wide range of services and tools to help you get the best out of Hybris.
- Hybris core, commerce & marketing
- B2C loyalty with Hybris-as-a-Service (YaaS)
- Cockpit customisations
- Data hub for integration
- Integration with SAP and non-SAP back-end systems – SAP ERP, SAP CRM, POS, C4C, SFDC, back-end OMS, etc.
- Integration with IoT
- Integration with social media
- Integration with third-party digital applications – Sprinklr, Google Analytics, etc.
- Business case and road mapping for Hybris and its ecosystem
- User/customer journey mapping with supporting prototype demos
- SAP Hybris implementation services with rapid design visualisation (RDV) workshops and agile delivery
- Cloud and on-premise migration services including side-by-side and hybrid solutions
- Multi-device strategy and channel design
- eCommerce campaign rollouts
- Prepayment and payment solution integrations
- Process optimisation
- Test management
- Hosting and managed services for Hybris, including infrastructure
- Hybris middleware support
- Hybris technical application administration
Accelerators and tools:
- Cloud hosting and cloud-based integration using Capgemini’s Immediate framework
- Cloud readiness assessment tool
- Best-practice templates and preparation documents for SAP Hybris
- Easily configurable systems that require limited support
- Access to systems outside client firewalls