The UK practice benefits from our wider global Oracle community with its centres of excellence, enabling us to deliver business solutions that drive faster ROI and that will be adopted by the business.
To support this work, we have developed a range of templated industry-specific solutions. These allow project teams to focus less on in-depth analysis of the as-is and design of the to-be, and more on understanding the impact the new solutions will have on the business, and the best way to adopt them.
Global partners for your business success
As an Oracle Diamond level partner, we have achieved the highest possible ranking in the Oracle PartnerNetwork Specialized program. More than 13,000 Oracle technologists worldwide provide you with the strategic direction necessary to gain maximum business benefits from Oracle solutions. Leveraging this strong alliance, we have delivered more than 5,000 Oracle projects across industry sectors.
Over the past seven years, we have been recognised by Oracle as a leading partner:
- 2016 – Specialised Partner of the Year: Industry
- 2016 – Oracle University Partner of the Year
- 2015 – Oracle Customer Support Services Partner of the Year
- 2013 – EMEA Specialised Partner of the Year: Applications
- 2013 – UK Oracle Applications Partner of the Year
- 2013 – Customer Support Partner of the Year
- 2012 – Oracle Applications Partner of the Year
- 2012 – Customer Support Partner of the Year
- 2011 – Oracle PartnerNetwork Specialised Global Applications Partner of the Year (t-Gov)
- 2010 – Awarded Diamond Partner Status
- 2010 – Most Innovative use of Software for t-Gov proposition
- 2010 – EMEA Industry Award for Public Sector
- 2010 – Oracle Services Partner of the Year for Customer Service
2009 – Oracle Services Partner of the Year for Customer Service