The Wild Challenge is an event where employees, clients, friends and family find a fun way to challenge themselves, connect with each other, and raise funds for one of the UK’s leading youth charities.
Five reasons to take the fifth Capgemini Wild UK Challenge:
1. Team building – A superb team building opportunity
2. Giving something back – Nothing makes your day to day work feel even more worthwhile than the knowledge that you are giving something back to the communities in which we operate.
3. Get fit supporting a fantastic cause – If you’re one of those people who needs a driving factor to make them get fit what could be better than the knowledge that the money you raise will turnaround the life of a young person?
4. Have fun fundraising – you’ll be surprised how fun and easy it can be coming up with innovative ideas to raise money.
5. It’s a life changing event – The Wild Challenge is one of those life changing opportunities. Emotionally, physically, motivationally – 100% of participants say their lives are changed for the better in so many different ways.
“The atmosphere and shared feeling of achievement as nearly 200 people gather at the finish line can’t be matched”, says Derek Hogg, Capgemini.
The Prince’s Trust helps over 40,000 young people a year get back into education, training or work. Established in 2007, 664 participants have successfully completed the Challenge, raising over £850,000 to help young people turn their lives around.
In 2010, Capgemini had 55 challengers from across our business and our clients. We want to better this for 2011 and help The Trust reach £1,000,000 raised in five years from Wild alone!
Dates: 23–25 September, 2011
Location: West Somerset to South Devon
It’s time to Be Exceptional!
For more details about the Capgemini Wild UK Challenge and to register, visit the Prince’s Trust Adventure Challenges Wild UK website