Following the announcement last year of our support of Google Apps™ solutions for large-scale enterprises, this win is a positive acknowledgement of the success of our collaboration.
When granting the award, Google commented on Capgemini’s deep commitment to bringing Apps into the enterprise arena and the Software as a Service (SaaS) model. Capgemini was the first global systems integrator or outsourcing company able to provide project, deployment or support services for Apps. It has been the key differentiator that has ensured an ongoing stream of client engagements to provide transformational solutions or to help them map out the path of innovation for their company’s desktop implementations.
Present in Rome were Richard Payling and Andrew Gough who were members of the original team that set up the partnership.
Capgemini in News:
- Andrew Gough speaks to IT Week on how Gmail has been updated with business in mind.
- Andrew Gough speaks to Computer Weekly on how Capgemini will help to boost Google as an alternative to Microsoft Office.
- Richard Payling speaks to IT Week on how the partnership between Google and Capgemini will help to boost Google’s corporate credentials.
- Computing report on how Capgemini is the first major systems integrator to back Google Apps.
- Guardian focus on how Google will work with Capgemini to introduce its range of desktop applications.
- The Daily Telegraph speaks to Andrew Gough on how Google Apps will become a true competitor to Microsoft Office.