"By 2018, insurers anticipate nearly one-fifth (19.7%) of their business to be generated through internet, up from 12.7% in 2013. Another 10.9% is expected to come via mobile channels, up from a mere 1.5% in 2013. In effect, within five years, nearly one-third of the insurance industry’s business is expected to occur digitally."
–World Insurance Report, 2014
Grow revenue & reduce costs
Enhance customer experience
Enterprise data integration
Mobile strategyCapgemini can help you discover and define opportunities to reach mobile customers and optimise mobile workers. Mobile strategies involve marketing, sales and customer relationship management (CRM) initiatives to drive the top line, and self-service options to feed the bottom line. We can apply a phased approach to mobile adoption or enhancement to help you prioritise initiatives.
Mobile applications development and testingWe provide highly industrialised application development for mobile applications in the areas of policy administration and claims services, including testing for both applications and mobile web across multiple deployment models. Our Mobility Service Center of Excellence and Development Centersprovide pure mobile web, hybrid web-native, multiplatform development and pure native applications leveraging our expertise and industrialised capability in iOS, Android, BB, Symbian and more.
Comprehensive end-to-end insurance mobility solutions
Exclusive set of tools and practices
Deep Domain Knowledge and Expertise in Insurance
- Over 400 insurance clients including 12 of 15 world’s largest insurers
- 5,000+ dedicated insurance professionals, and more than 1,500 insurance testing professionals
- More than 1,500 resources in Mobility practice, with 300 currently deployed to develop mobile solutions in insurance
- World-class infrastructure of Mobile Centre of Excellence and Test Labs providing ‘start-up touch and feel’ experience
- Strategic alliances with leading mobility vendors such as Salesforce.com, Kony and Pega