Anytime, anywhere for your enterprise
Despite heavy software investments, fewer than one in three organisations take full advantage of all their SAP components.
If you could get SAP’s ERP products to function smoothly within Microsoft’s work environment, you could adopt an “anytime, anywhere” work ethic, making your data more readily accessible.
Blending SAP and Microsoft SharePoint capabilities
Our ERP+ with Duet Enterprise solution integrates SAP’s structured workload with Microsoft’s unstructured workload. This enables you to:
- Improve productivity by streamlining business processes and increasing user adoption
- Minimise data compliance risk by reducing disparate sources and implementing data management capabilities
- Lower total cost of ownership and increase agility with a less complex business application landscape
- Support informed decision-making with better control of your data, improved reporting and greater responsiveness
- Define a business case based on an improved understanding of your system landscape
- Create a foundation for connectivity and integrated security
- Extend critical actions via ready-to-use capabilities
As well as tailoring solutions to your individual needs, we also create business pack solutions to get your SAP and Microsoft applications talking even quicker.
A partner to unleash the power of SAP in your Microsoft environment
Nobody has more trained engineers on Duet Enterprise than we do. In fact, when Microsoft wanted to push Duet Enterprise live within its own ecosystem, it called in our experts to help.
Our track record of solving complex integration issues recently includes helping GT Advanced Technologies, a leading global supplier of equipment and services to the Solar and LED industries. We simplified and standardised their purchase orders approval process.
- First Microsoft and SAP partner to become certified in Duet Enterprise solutions
- SAP Partner on SAP EcoHub, community-powered online solution marketplace
- SAP’s Leading Global Integration Partner since 1993
- Member of the SAP-Microsoft Unite Partner Connection