Capgemini’s SMART analytics platform generates insights from structured and unstructured data to generate insights for business users to diagnose issues, predict outcomes, prevent failures, and prescribe improvements.
Managing data complexity
The rapid proliferation of data and diverse data formats pose significant challenges in data analysis for many global enterprises, particularly in business- critical modules such as customer segmentation and churn, campaign management, procurement and asset management.
Organisations require a robust data analytics platform, which can handle both structured and unstructured data, and generate insights for business users to diagnose issues, predict outcomes, prevent failures, and prescribe improvements.
Better insights – diagnose, predict, prevent, prescribe
Capgemini’s SMART Platform forms the foundation for a number of out-of-the-box analytics solutions, in two broad functional areas:
- ServiceSMART: Driving decisions on after-sales service improvement and customer satisfaction, focused on SLA management, asset or service request, labor utilisation, etc.
- CustomerSMART: Better understanding of customer behavior and preferences, campaign effectiveness, promotions, cross-sell/up-sell, customer retention, etc.
- HRSMART: Providing better tracking and management of human capital, and efficient workforce and performance management
- AssetSMART: Helping to optimise asset performance and asset-based services, improve availability, and efficient management of key assets critical to your organisational success
- SpendSMART: A unified view of spend in procurement, supplier and invoice analysis, supplier ranking, purchase variance, and travel and entertainment expenses
Our architecture comprises layers of cutting-edge technology components, which – together with in-depth technical and domain expertise – enables us to offer the following benefits to clients:
- Scalable and robust platform, ready to host out-of-the-box solutions for functional business users
- Business users can investigate and visualise data using advanced analytics techniques that can be configured for a variety of users
- Seamless integration of data from diverse sources providing in-depth analysis
- Use of both enterprise structured data and unstructured data using our proprietary big data platform IV3, built on Hadoop