Capgemini’s ServiceSMART offers comprehensive operational reporting capabilities, clubbed with advanced analytics to allow informed decisions through industry standard analytics models and rich visualisations, catering to areas such as assets, activity, service requests, contracts, and invoicing.
Understanding the trade-off between customer satisfaction and Cost to Serve
Global organisations continuously strive towards transforming their customer experience across channels. Key challenges and opportunities in the customer service area include:
- Understanding the true cost to serve and its impact on customer lifetime value
- Cost-effective data collection and analysis of both structured and unstructured customer data
- Understanding the value of tapping into customer feedback and sentiment on social media
- Enabling faster and more flexible response times
- Preferred channel of handling customer service requests
Smart decisions lead to optimised customer service
Capgemini’s ServiceSMART solution provides you with a best-in-class enterprise analytics platform to improve your customer service function through better informed decisions, and to plan maintenance activities, comply with service expectations and optimize service timelines.
Over 290 specific dashboards provide an integrated view of after-sales service, including actionable reports on SLA adherence, response times, and cost/profitability analysis:
- Top-line analysis
- Bottom-line analysis
- Service Request
Our solution, suitable for all industries, processes structured and unstructured data and the analytics capabilities enable the planning and organising of service requests to minimise warranty claims, and increase the efficiency of service contract management.
Benefits delivered: More informed decision-making
We leverage an in-depth understanding of services management, along with strong technical and domain expertise, to offer the following client benefits:
- Unified view of services data for more informed decision-making
- Significant improvement in overall service reliability and customer satisfaction
- Best-of-breed analytic modeling, for contract renewal probability and warranty claim prediction
- Prioritisation of service handling based on view of service cost by location and problem type
- Capacity to handle big data with fast response time and to process vast amounts of service requests data