Never before have we been confronted with so much data. But most organisations are not taking advantage of the opportunity this presents. Finding the patterns in your data can transform your business.
Unlock the Data Science Oppurtunity
Organisations are amassing vast volumes of data from online transactions, connected devices and people. This data holds many insights about your operations, performance, customers and competitors, but few have really unlocked this.
Data Science has the ability to find the patterns in the data. It tells you how your customers behave and what will interest them. It tells you where and when to supply the latest batch of this season’s product. It tells you which components in your network are liable to fail. It tells you who is likely to defraud you.
Ultimately it unlocks the next level of performance for your organisation.
Enjoy a more effective Data Masking approach
Capgemini has a global Data Science & Analytics practice that brings together the latest in data science techniques with leading business consulting skills to build models and solutions relevant to your information needs.
The core of our approach is the ability to abstract models of the real-life problems that are intuitive to use, yet sufficiently realistic to support robust decision-making. These models are used to provide insight, and to quantify the risks and benefits associated with solutions to complex business problems.
Using a combination of the latest data science techniques and big data technology, we are able to provide insights into all aspects of business operations. We have many reusable models including major solutions for:
- Advanced Planning & Scheduling: Ensure you have the right resources, in the right quantity, at the right time
- Business Process Analytics: Better insights for decision making and better performance of your business processes without having to recruit and train personnel or continually invest in new technology
- CFO Analytics: Aggregate large amounts of financial data and generate practical insight through advanced analysis tools
- Customer Insight: Understand, segment and manage customers in a more effective way and build the right customer engagement programs
- Fraud, error and criminal behavior detection: Pimarily focused on public, financial and retail sectors, we help clients to detect patterns and close down leaks
- Internet of Things Analytics: Harnessing the data and insights from connected devices in order to generate value
- Operational analytics: Optimising supply chains and the management of assets
- Risk, Regulation & Compliance: Ensuring the organisation is effectively protected
- Social Media Analytics: Influence and engage your customers in real-time while generating more revenue
- Analytics as-a-service: Delivering the insights based on your own data focusing exclusively on business value and opportunities
We have helped hundreds of organisations across industries to distinguish market noise from valuable business insights:
- Implemented and run the IT that underpins the strategic risking tool for UK tax agency HM Revenue & Customs. The solution has enabled over £1.3 billion additional yield since implementation. Read the success story
- We enabled Network Rail to make better decisions on how it manages track assets, realising hundreds of improved decisions every day. Read the success story
- Delivered the first implementation of SAP HANA in the Netherlands for Provimi, accelerating their reporting and decision-making processes. Read the success story
- Our revenue assurance analytics solution identified $3 million in duplicate invoice payments for a global beverage company, 80% of which we are recovering
- We applied supply chain accounting analytics for a leading consumer goods manufacturer to reduce waste from slow moving stocks with yearly savings of $15 million
- An electronic gaming company gained critical insights into how the market responded to a new product launch through social media analytics