Consumer products and retail companies need instant information to adapt quickly to changing market conditions. We give you real-time data, information consistency and efficient processes to improve performance and gain a competitive advantage.
Retailers operate in an increasingly fast-moving environment. Success in a global market not only depends on getting the right product assortment to the right distribution channel at the right time, but also in ensuring that pricing and promotion strategies are optimised.
Data analytics offers consumer products companies an unprecedented opportunity to quickly identify and act on key consumer trends and preferences. The right insights can drive loyalty, better marketing, promotion and inventory performance, and sales.
Get the insights from your data
- Integrated Category Analytics & Insights: Transform decision-making and predict buying behavior to adjust your activities and propositions. We offer the necessary analytics on an as-a-Service basis.
- Extreme Apps for Retail: Pull instant insights from your data to maximise the potential of each sale, promotion, and customer interaction to cross-sell and up-sell products and services and improve customer loyalty
- Replenishment Analytics and Insights reporting: With Replenishment Analytics and Reporting you will be able to reduce the impact of bullwhip on supply chain and plant operations
- Trade Promotion Optimisation (TPO) Analytics: Our TPO analytics solution is a comprehensive framework that helps CPG companies to analyse trade allowances, trade incentives, trade contests, Point of purchase behaviour, vendor support programs performance and provide actionable insights to improve net-lift, reduce cannibalisation and improve effectiveness of promotions
- Data Science and Analytics: distinguish market noise from valuable business insights with our models and analytics solutions
- Master Data Management and Global Data Synchronization: effectively manage large data volumes, produce accurate data and link businesses’ and customers’ information
- Product assortment
- Price of product
- Merchandising and promotion
- Category role and competing portfolio
- Retail channel and format
Our “Analytics-as-a-service” model enables our customers to subscribe to a highly customised solution offering.
Using data to gain insights
- Unilever with access to real-time information that doubled its business without increasing its environmental footprint
- Provimi with an SAP HANA business analytics solution to accelerate decision making
- Philips with global data synchronisation for three product divisions resulting in a consistent approach and value-added shopper interaction
- A US discount store chain with a holistic information management program to unlock the potential of the massive volumes of available data
- Albert Heijn with an automated data management solution to improve data accuracy and reduce errors
For more information contact Swaminathan Rajamani.