Controlling and leveraging information assets that are not stored in documents is proving a challenge for many organisations. Capgemini’s Knowledge Management solutions help you manage your intellectual or “human” knowledge to reduce information loss caused by attrition or staff turnover.
Leverage your intellectual and business assets
Capgemini’s Knowledge Management solutions enable you to optimie customer intimacy, human resources and supplier relationships. The benefits of knowledge management services are many and advantages for your stakeholders include:
- Greater productivity and efficiency through knowledge re-use
- Enhanced company culture through increased cross-company collaboration
- Accelerated learning, training and internal recruitment
- Increased ability for organisational change management
- Improved customer service and support
- More customers in existing markets and new markets
- Customer participation in product development
- Customer interactions
- Greater integration
- A network of experts
- Lower purchasing costs
- Improved partner/supplier processes
Giving you the tools to transform Knowledge Management
Our approach to knowledge management integrates innovative processes, tools and solutions. To ensure cost-effectiveness and rapid adoption, our customised processes can include:
- Integrated architecture framework, to approach and govern all Enterprise Information Management initiatives
- Knowledge management roadmap and scorecards, to assess your business and technology needs
- Rapid design and visualisation toolkit, to rapidly validate requirements and compress design time cycles
TechnoVision 2014, our perspective on the evolution of collaborative technologies, provides the framework to measure the impact of our Knowledge Management solutions on your business. Additionally, we draw on our Collaborative Business Experience™ approach to foster a spirit of partnership and collaboration among all project stakeholders.
Sustaining a competitive advantage in Knowledge Management
Capgemini has extensive experience using knowledge management to give our clients in a variety of industries a sustained competitive advantage. Our deep industry knowledge and strong partnerships with leading technology vendors provide added value to our clients.
Recently, we helped a public administration client develop and implement a knowledge management system for its intranet and extranet networks. As a result, the organisation’s knowledge sharing and collaboration increased considerably.