Serve your business better but maintain firm control over your IT landscape with our customised integration approach: Service Integration as a Service (SIaaS). Transform the whole relationship between your IT services and business today.
Navigating the complexity of multi-vendor environmentsToday’s organisations are wrestling with complexity, high costs and lack of flexibility as a result of multi-sourced IT services. These providers often work independently with different agreements that offer:
- Little connection to business goals
- Limited standardisation outside basic contract terms
- No clear allocation of accountability
- Costly governance
To reduce costs, accelerate time to value and ensure IT spend meets business objectives, CIOs need a service integrator that can combine multiple service elements into a coherent set of end-to-end services bound by multilateral agreements.
A standardised approach to service integrationService Integration as a Service (SIaaS) standardises and packages our proven service integration approach and delivers it “as a Service.” Based on our comprehensive operational blueprint, this service offers a functionally rich set of preconfigured and integrated solutions.
- Simplified service provider management
- Reduced IT costs
- Shorter time to value
- Increased flexibility
- Reduced risk
Your preferred service integration partnerThree factors that make us your ideal partner for SIaaS:
- Our mature service delivery practices
- Our record of success in providing service integration, business process integration and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Our extensive experience and knowledge of all major industry sectors
We work with you to deploy SIaaS in your business environment using our proven methods and practices. We also help you understand exactly which services you are consuming and why. You can then start focusing on making sure your business has the functionality it needs to succeed, regardless of supplier.