Founded in 1993, Temenos Group AG is one of the market-leading providers of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic, and microfinance and community banks. Headquartered in Geneva and with more than 60 offices in 41 countries, Temenos serves over 1,000 financial institutions in more than 125 countries across the world.
Our Temenos capabilities: maximising the value of your Temenos platform
Capgemini is a leading Global Temenos partner and offers a comprehensive suite of services around Temenos T24®. Capgemini’s structured approach to implementation and integration, combined with unparallelled accelerators, can help banks ensure T24 delivers maximum benefits for years to come.
Capgemini’s offerings for T24 platform include:
- T24 implementations/migrations
- T24 version upgrades
- Data migration
- Transition and change management
- Support and maintenance
Our Temenos capabilities include:
- Ability to reduce project timeline by approximately 20% with T24-specific accelerators
- 350+ strong global Temenos team supported by Temenos competency centre
- Experience of 12 model bank implementations and more than 20 successful T24 upgrades
- Recognised as a key system integrator for Temenos by Forrester in its December 2011 report on "Service Providers For Banking Platform Transformation"
- Temenos T24 services and solutions and testing solutions
- Temenos conversion/migration solution
- TAME tool for configuration and change control