Capgemini will be at Digital Government 2017, where over 300 digital leaders from across the public sector will be discussing the future of digital services across UK government.
Attending the conference is an opportunity to learn about cutting edge digital case studies, new digital transformation opportunities and latest policies. You can stop by our stand to discuss strategic considerations about harnessing the power of digital for citizen centric transformation, and Capgemini’s approach to working with client project teams.
Big opportunities for digital government are accompanied by fundamental questions about user engagement and organisation models.
- How to build services that integrate multiple customer channels, insights from analytics and internal processes?
- What are the opportunities for cross-government data sharing?
- What role can robotics and automation play?
Agile projects put user needs at the heart of service design.
- Technical and non-technical digital skills can be scarce. How do you create sustainable capability?
- What architecture and cyber security is government using to achieve successful service delivery?
- How to integrate digital and legacy to create a seamless and efficient user journey?
Our experts are available to discuss your strategic and project-level considerations about digital government:
Head of Unscheduled, Urgent & Emergency Care, Capgemini
Clare is a senior clinician with a wealth of commercial, operational and NHS experience. She has led major transformation programmes at an international, national & regional level.
Head of Digital Delivery, UK Public Sector, Capgemini
Mark’s multi-disciplined teams have 500+ digital experts with agile development skills for user-focused services, digital platforms and APIs. They work with clients to help design, build and support digital services.
Chief Digital Officer, Public Sector, Capgemini UK
Mick is a chief architect with experience across a broad range of technology disciplines and industry sectors with skills in strategy, enterprise architecture, programme management, outsourcing and Commercial Management.
Head of Digital, HMRC Account, Capgemini UK
Simon works with clients’ strategy and technology teams on innovative government services. He leverages Capgemini’s global, cross sector expertise in analytics and digital-enabled business transformation, to help public sector clients.