Conlumino Future Retail Strategies Congress 2015
Capgemini are pleased to announce their sponsorship of Conlumino Future Retail Strategies 2015, for the second year running, taking place in London from 9th-10th September. As well as having a stand in the exhibition area, Mario Coletti (Principal Consultant from the Capgemini Customer Experience & Analytics team), will be presenting his session entitled, “Traditional Loyalty programs are history, Instant Customer Engagement is the opportunity” on day 1 in the plenary area.
Mario Coletti: Mario is a Principal at Capgemini in the Customer and Analytics Competencies Team, and his focus is to bring the consumer centric perspective to the Clients’ Digital Transformation agenda, ensuring that the solutions are tailored to maximise value through customer experience and data driven decision making.
Mario's career focus has always been in the integration of all tools required to connect brands and consumers. During his career Mario has led various transformation projects in the digital space, from internal collaboration models, to digital brand engagement, customer engagement, CRM, consumer loyalty management, omni-channel consumer and shopper journeys, e-commerce and e-tailing strategies and implementation.
Mario has over 20 years of marketing experience in senior positions both on the Client side (BP, Castrol, Pernigotti, Sparco) and on the Agency side (WPP, Ogilvy, Geometry Global). His knowledge spreads across different industries such as Advertising, FMCG, automotive, energy and retailing.
You can also read Customer Experience blog by Mario
Topics to be covered:
- Research tells us that the majority of customers have gone on ‘auto-pilot’ on loyalty programs: most programmes no longer represent a differentiating factor for brands and retailers
- Research also shows that winning programmes are those that allow customers to enjoy immediate rewarding experiences that reflect their status rather than just collecting points long term
- How Retailers should address the implications of these trends and what should they do to keep their customers loyal and engaged
- Digital Shopper Relevancy Report 2014
- Digital Transformation Review n° 7: Strategies for the Age of Digital Disruption