Central management of orders and transportation
The Transportation Management solution assists you with:
- Order management: handle all types of customer transportation requests in one central location
- Dispatch and execution: control the movement of goods with rule-based planning that takes into account compatibility and capacity constraints and makes use of freight contracting, tendering and booking functions
- Charge management: organise activities related to calculating transportation charges, and preparing and settling bills
- Financial integration: take advantage of billing and invoicing functions that support customer billing, freight auditing and self-billing
Your partner in change
SAP and Capgemini work in partnership with you to deliver results, matching the best technology with the best applications to meet your specific business needs.
With the SAP Transportation Management solution, we can use preconfigured scenarios and Rapid Deployment Solutions (RDS) that speed up implementation and reduce costs.
We offer several ways for you to learn about the solution and see how it works:
- SAP TM demo: presentation of the latest SAP TM functionality at your office
- SAP TM quick scan: our TM experts will make a quick evaluation on how TM fits into your business process
- SAP TM experience day at Capgemini: solution demos along with a discussion of latest trends and challenges
- SAP TM experience: opportunity to try out SAP TM in your own office for an entire month
Capgemini and SAP: partners in transportation management
Capgemini is one of the largest SAP systems integrators in the world, with over 9,700 SAP consultants. We have played an important role in testing of SAP’s transport management solutions. In workshops with SAP we have shared our deep understanding of transportation industry challenges and decades of supply chain management experience with SAP.
Our recent TM engagements include supporting an implementation for the Dutch Ministry of Defence, and carrying out assessments for a large logistics service provider, several retailers, oil and gas and communications companies.