Our Digital Manufacturing services help to steer your digital transformation journey to smart, connected products and plants with highly secure connectivity, mobility, analytics and cloud solutions.
We enable manufacturing industries such as Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Chemicals, Consumer Products, Energy and Utilities, High Tech, Industrial Products, Life Sciences and Resources, to transform their businesses for the digital age.
Digital: A game-changer on the journey to the Internet of Things
Capgemini Digital Manufacturing services, also known as Industry 4.0 services, focus on improving the digital maturity of core manufacturing functions across product and asset lifecycle management, onsite and remote operations management, industrial IoT and Big Data, system simulation and industrial cybersecurity. We help companies across discrete, assembly, and process manufacturing embrace new thinking as operations and information technology converge. We enable you to offer smart, connected products, assets and operations with potential for productivity gains, cost savings, and improved revenue.
Industry 4.0 – Converging business systems with physical assets
We help to design and operate smart products and plants, optimise your engineering services and industrial operations, while adopting intelligent configurations of production systems, factories and infrastructure across key functional areas:
- Enterprise-wide manufacturing digital transformation.
- Product and Asset Management – Achieve PLM transformation, align your data and processes with 3D technologies, and deliver effective digital product and asset configuration management.
- Operations Management – Optimize industrial control systems, manufacturing intelligence, industrial IoT and digital operator capabilities.
- Complex system simulation – Reduce time to market, while avoiding physical tests and optimising quality.
- Industrial cybersecurity – Securing your digital transformation initiatives.
Strength in partnership – embracing digital transformation together
As a provider of both technology and consulting expertise, combined with dedicated platform-as-a-service, we are one of the few organisations able to bring together Operations Technology (OT) and IT systems. We deliver consulting, application management and engineering services, IoT middleware and data management services. In addition, our global presence makes us a partner of choice for manufacturers seeking consistent quality around the world.
With a network of global Applied Innovation Exchanges and an ecosystem of partners, we ensure your digital investments deliver sustainable competitive advantage.
Learn more about New Ways to Disrupt with Digital.
Find new ways to Control & Secure your Assets.