Social media offers a fresh and simple way for businesses to conduct direct relationships with their customers. The success of corporate social media is proof that you should take advantage of this. The conversation has begun – it's time to connect.
Managing trust and transparency in the social world
Social media provides an opportunity to influence and engage your customers in real time. And solving problems online can greatly reduce customer service costs.
By managing your social media and targeting your marketing campaigns, you can reach your audiences better and generate more revenue. You can expect to achieve:
- Up to 20% increase in market share
- Reduced costs by answering up to 70% of customer service questions online
Social media management to attain a more engaged, inspired and loyal customer base
Customers that use social media spend up to 40% more than other customers. You can generate the same brand awareness with 10% of traditional campaign costs using our triple approach:
- Listen: Get a global view of product opinions and awareness
- Analyse: Understand root causes of customer sentiments and competitor volume
- Engage: Build rapport with key influencers, hold product conversations and resolve complaints
With Social Media Management, you:
- Convert sentiment to revenue: Up to 100% increase in transforming casual site visitors into buyers
- Better satisfy your customers: Up to 30% increase in customer satisfaction rates
- Inspire loyalty and advocacy: More repeat customers and an increase in Net Promoter Score by 10-50 points
Keeping you ahead of the competition
Since social media is constantly changing, we provide seamless expansion when new social media sites and technologies emerge. We integrate these new elements into our solution before the competition does, giving you maximum visibility over your customers and competitors.
Our global footprint pairs cost-effective delivery with multilingual and regional capabilities. Our teams have helped numerous clients, including:
- Global video-game publisher: Promotional activities and contest analysis to measure success, reach and customer satisfaction
- Leading wine and spirits brand: Tracking and analysis of social media chatter about a new product launch and identification of penetration in key regions