Increase revenue, reduce cost and effectively drive customer engagement with Capgemini’s CXAdvantage while ensuring an agile delivery model that allows for rapid iterative releases of capabilities and leverages the power of data locked in legacy systems.
Effectively engaging with customer across all channels and interactions is what will separate you from your competition in today’s digital ecosystem. Given today’s fast rate of change, your delivery model needs to allow for iterative releases of capabilities in months, not years, and leverage data from your legacy systems. While a strong customer engagement model allows for reduced cost and higher revenue, many organisations are often limited by a lack of collaboration between various functions, incomplete alignment between business and IT, and disparate systems.
A Tailored Approach
CXAdvantage enables businesses to adopt the Oracle Customer Experience Cloud (CX Cloud) in an accelerated manner and integrated with legacy systems - to drive higher revenue and a lower cost model. It includes:
- Use cases from multiple industries
- Iterative test-and-learn approach
- Dynamic end-state
Tailored to handle the intricacies of CX automation, CXAdvantage is an end-to-end approach that covers marketing, sales, service, and commerce:
- CXAdvantage for marketing: accelerates adoption of Oracle Marketing Cloud and transforms digital marketing strategy
- CXAdvantage for sales: facilitates rapid use of Oracle Sales Cloud for sales force automation
- CXAdvantage for commerce: enables fast execution of e-commerce strategy with Oracle Commerce Cloud
- CXAdvantage for service: allows for rapid adoption of Oracle Service Cloud and Capgemini’s Odigo for streamlined service management and contact center control
Expertise and Experience
As an Oracle Diamond-level partner and founding member of Oracle’s Cloud Advisory Committee, Capgemini has been participating in Oracle product testing and development from the very beginning.
Drawing on over 13,500 Oracle expert consultants and more than 650 trained Oracle Cloud Applications specialists worldwide, Capgemini can help any enterprise implement a differentiating customer experience strategy and realise the business value of Oracle CX Cloud.
Contact our experts today to learn how CXAdvantage can help you take full advantage of Oracle CX Cloud.