Reduce time to market for your innovative telecommunications services, and maximise sales opportunities through a cloud-based CRM solution that offers a 360-degree customer view. We call it Telco Rapid Cloud.
Enhanced customer experience for greater retention
Telecommunications companies (telcos) understand that managing the customer experience is key to acquiring and retaining customers. But many are struggling with costly legacy customer relationship management (CRM) solutions that:
- Lack end-to-end visibility across functions and touch points
- Use complex components, making it costly and time-consuming to change or add new features
- Restrict coherent information flow and reporting across processes
To drive revenues, telcos need a comprehensive customer view and the ability to bring customised products and services to market quickly and cost-effectively.
Accelerating time to market with cloud-based CRM
Built on Salesforce.com’s Software-as-a-Service platform, Telco Rapid Cloud is a cloud-based CRM solution that provides a real-time, 360-degree customer view and accelerates time to market for telco services.
- Faster time to market, from months to days
- Flexible, cost-efficient, pay-per-use model
- Full integration with legacy systems through component reuse and services bundling
- Scalable to meet fluctuating requirements
- Modular and customisable configuration
- Compatible with sales, delivery and service assurance processes
- Greater managerial control of staff and their performance
- Easy-to-use dashboards that maximise sales opportunities
- Free platform upgrades three times per year
Seamless integration with your legacy system
We partner with Salesforce.com to integrate enhanced sales and service cloud components to your current legacy solution. These include order and workforce management delivery platforms and external partner processes, which are customised on Salesforce.com. We then add CallidusCloud Configure Price Quote (CPQ) to simplify and reduce pricing, sales and product catalogue management costs.
Our global technology and business process experience enables us to align IT and organisational requirements. We can provide expertise in areas including front- and back-end integration and applications maintenance and management.