It is time to rethink how you deliver applications. Building powerful and versatile applications is easier than ever thanks to powerful tools that directly tap into the Cloud. Cloud technologies offer the ability to transform traditional test environments while paving the way for more modern development methodologies. The cloud brings new capabilities, more favorable cost structures and a more responsive platform to your application environment.
Businesses need to transform application development and delivery methodology due to changing market needs
- Inefficient testing procedures
- Increased dev and test costs
- Get to market faster
- Need to support multiple platforms
- Shortened product life cycles
Introducing OneShare for your application environment
Sogeti’s OneShare helps simplify your application delivery by providing a rich cloud platform and toolset that will help you manage existing resources in a systematic way. It delivers a fast, flexible and continuous application environment on top of Microsoft Azure. Customers can load, test and manage their environments. Users can copy and deploy test infrastructures or move applications into production in one click of a button.
Whether you are focused on a traditional test environment, moving to an application lifecycle management approach, or implementing a modern DevOps approach, Sogeti can help. By moving your development and operations to the cloud you will be prepared to embrace new tools, practices and processes.
Sogeti is a trusted partner who takes a holistic approach to your application portfolio. From the selection of applications, to their modernisation and management, Sogeti can help run all or part of your IT department in the Cloud.
OneShare core capabilities
- Enable self-service environment for testers
- Leverage best class testing methodology and toolsets
- Lower testing costs and move to a Pay-Per-Use model
- Fully functional Microsoft Azure public cloud combined with team integration, activities and management
- Software deployment in Cloud environment with desired state configuration capabilities
- Continuous integration
- Software deployment in Cloud environment with desired state configuration
- Remote Infrastructure Management