Reduce the risk of error and make informed decisions: Case-as-a-Service (CaaS) improves case management with greater transparency and compliance, enabling public and private organisations to enhance service, drive efficiencies and reduce costs and risks.
Deliver better service, faster and at a lower cost
Both public and private organisations are under pressure to deliver better service to customers or citizens while driving efficiencies and reducing costs and risks. However, most current case management solutions can be costly and time-consuming to implement. They use multiple different applications and many do not meet compliance requirements.
For organisations to achieve results more rapidly, they need a flexible and compliant solution that can be deployed rapidly with minimal expenditure.
A ready-to-run case management solution
CaaS is a ready-to-run, pay-per-use solution that builds fully customised, cloud-enabled case management applications.
It can help you to:
- Reduce case-handling time by 30-90% through standardisation
- Increase efficiency and reduce infrastructure costs by 20-30%
- Enable informed decision-making with complete visibility on available information
- Improve staff productivity
- Customize information capture and workflow
- Shift toward greater digitisation across your organisation
- Enable users to access information anywhere, any time
- Fully scalable
- Built on proven EMC technologies
- Implementation within weeks