Join us and be part of an industry-renowned Management Consulting Graduate Programme, helping us transform the way businesses work, behave and deliver their strategic objectives.
You will join our Consulting Development Community (CDC) as part of the Financial Services Consulting Academy and over 24 months you will learn how to be a Management Consultant specialising in Financial Services.
As part of our growing team of Financial Services specialists, you will gain a wealth of experience working with leading Financial Services institutions, helping our clients shape their organisations to meet new market challenges, enhance their customer experience and ultimately achieve their strategic goals.
We focus on 8 key areas to support and develop your experience, knowledge and careers:
- Banking Financials
- Digital Banking
- Corporate & Investment Banking
- Insurance & Wealth
- Products & Services
- Regulation & Compliance
Working alongside a world-class team with a wealth of consulting and Financial Services industry experience, you will create relationships and acquire a foundation of consulting skills, tools and methodologies to help you to build your consulting career. As a Financial Services specialist, you will have the opportunity to build valued and credible relationships with clients as well as our internal experts, enabling you to gain a thorough understanding of the industry and the real issues facing our FS clients today.
At the end of the two-year programme, subject to performance, you will have the opportunity for further specialism in Financial Services or the chance to rotate and move into a new area depending on your career aspirations.
Learning & Development
During your time in the CDC there will also be the opportunity to gain external accreditations. The successful completion of all modules covered in our Foundation Management Consulting Certificate (FMCC) over the two years of the Core Management Consulting Programme will secure you three professional qualifications:
- PRINCE2 Foundation Level
- CIMA’s Financial Management for Business qualification
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Additionally, as part of the Financial Services Academy, you will be eligible to study towards:
- The Professional Bankers Certificate - to find out more information please click here http://www.charteredbanker.com/qualifications/our-qualifications.professional-banker-certificate.html
What you will need:
- *We will not be screening against A-levels for our graduate programme. Whilst we will still ask you to provide your A-level results during your application, this information will be gathered for data purposes only.
- Minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent in any relevant subject
- An interest and passion for working within Financial Services
- We are especially interested in hearing from you if you have previously worked in Financial Services, or have a background in Project Management, Business or financial reporting.
- To be comfortable working away from home for up to 5 days per week