Service Integration and Automation Pre-Sales Director
London, Woking, Aston, travel within UK
About Cloud Infrastructure Services
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, end user, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualise and optimise their technology estates.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
The Focus of Your Role
You’ll focus on pre-sales for P&C with focus on SI/SAIM for verticals such as Banking, Consumer Services, Manufacturing etc.
What You'll Do
• Responsible for the achieving Cloud Infrastructure Services UK P&C targets.
• Work with the UK sales team to identify pipeline and plan activities on a weekly basis e.g. assisting in prospecting with relevant pitch and market/company specific data.
• Lead/participate in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy, proposal development, review and feedback process, competitive positioning, pricing/commercial decisions.
• Define and implement a structured way of handling Infrastructure P&C opportunities – client meeting/solution pitch/RFP response/RFI response/presentation etc.
• Provide weekly pipeline reports etc. to management for planning and tracking business growth.
• Lead the development of P&C portfolio items and offers for the UK SI practice.
• Anchoring client visits – from the stage of planning, identifying key participants, story board for the meeting, reviewing content, planning demos/team discussions and front ending the discussion.
• Conduct primary and secondary research; generate and qualify market analytics/research.
• Generate Collaterals, Case Studies, White Papers, etc. and assist Sales in pitch evangelism.
• Provide training and guidance on the SI offers to the Sales and Account teams.
• Be recognised as one of the go to SI/SIAM experts in the UK business.
What You'll Bring
• Demonstrable experience of assisting and/or selling complex SI/SIAM P&C services (primary requirement).
• Proven track record of supporting the sale of large P&C engagements.
• Demonstrated performance in complex solutioning and innovative deal construct.
• Consultative, value-proposition/business case driven pre-sales methodology experience.
• Self driven and motivated.
• Financial management experience: estimating, budgeting, pricing, risk assessment.
• Hands on experience in writing proposals and delivering customer presentations.
• Hard-working, detailed, quality and deliverable-oriented.
• Excellent communication and written skills.
• Excellent presentation and proposal/RFP skills.
• Completely flexible and mobile to travel within the UK and globally, as required.
What We'll Offer You
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why We're Different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.