Senior Oracle EPM Solution Architect
Any UK base
Who you'll be working with
Capgemini is an Oracle Diamond Partner. By joining our Oracle Analytics team within Capgemini’s Insights and Data global business unit you’ll be working alongside the most talented Oracle professionals in the industry, working on challenging projects that leverage the latest technology and delivering solutions for our customers that transform businesses and deliver deep insight.
Insights and Data is a global business unit that delivers solutions across a wide range of information functions including BI, EPM, data management, Data Science, Big Data, Analytics and Content Management.
The focus of your role
At Capgemini you will be able to harness your solution architecture experience to architect and implement complex Oracle-based solutions in the EPM and analytics space. Oracle’s cloud-first strategy is creating new opportunities that enable our clients to take insight to the next level. As the largest Independent Oracle Consulting Practice in the UK, Capgemini is at the forefront of delivering these innovative solutions. Core to our success is the ability of our consultants to articulate leading edge IT solutions to resolve complex business and technical problems. In addition to solution architecture and implementation, you will drive new business by supporting pre-sales activities and the generation of go-to-market strategies across our UK business, as well as advocating Oracle solutions within Capgemini and sharing your knowledge with others.
What you'll do
- Operate as a Senior Solution Architect on complex EPM solutions
- Be responsible for managing technical work streams, including mixed onshore/offshore teams
- Provide expert support to help win sales opportunities
- Develop compelling ‘Go To Market’ offers
- Advocate Oracle’s latest analytics and data integration technologies both internally and in the wider market
- Work with the best people in the industry
What you'll bring
Your core skill set will include the following:-
- A proven track record of both the solution design and implementation of leading-edge Oracle-based data EPM solutions
- Experience with working with both Oracle’s cloud and on-premise technologies
- Expertise and a proven track record with Oracle’s EPM solutions, including Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service, Financial Consolidation & Close Cloud Service, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition, Essbase and Smartview
- Expertise working with Oracle EBusiness Suite, Oracle Fusion Applications or Oracle Cloud ERP
- External Consulting experience and a desire to work on challenging projects throughout the UK
- Strong communication skills and experience with multiple delivery models, including Agile
- An ability to build productive client relationships, and identify and develop opportunities for new business.
- A willingness to take the initiative, learn more and share your knowledge with others
Additional skills of interest include:-
- Expertise working with Oracle analytics solutions such as BI Cloud Service, Data Visualization Cloud Service or Oracle Analytics Cloud, designing and building solutions that integrates planning data with actuals
- Knowledge of competitive products in the marketplace, i.e., SAP BPC, Microsoft Power BI etc.
Eligibility for Security Check (SC) is an advantage.
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Find out more and apply