Security Consultant - Infra
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s Infrastructure Services offering comprises a comprehensive portfolio of services that maps across IT infrastructure advisory, design, implementation and ongoing management, to serve as true an end-to-end capability partner entirely aligned to business outcomes. An infrastructure solution that is efficient, scalable and secure, that strikes a balance between flexibility and cost, while facilitating innovation and future business planning. The result is improved service quality, productivity and end-user gratification.
• Data Center Services
• Infrastructure Outsourcing
• Infrastructure Transformation Services
• Remote Infrastructure Management
• Workplace Services
• Service Integration
• Service Management
The focus of your role
You will provide a “thought leading” Security consulting capability to our customers as a security authority, involving yourself in the full range of pre and post sales security consulting activity.
What you’ll do
Security consulting activities across the following areas of specialism:
• Identity management and products
• Cloud security, e.g. tokenisation
• Web security and SSO
• Operational security
• Data management and storage (for instance, Data Loss Prevention or DRM)
• Network security
• Audit event recording and analysis
• Mobility (security mobile data and devices)
You will undertake:
• Top level Security Consultancy services to our clients
• Provide input to the design of secure technical solutions
• thought leadership in SMACT and cyber security in general
• input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients.
• Provide input to and/or craft specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events.
• Collaborate with Customer Managers, Technical Architects, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
What you’ll bring
• Your extensive experience of and participation in delivery of secure technical solutions.
• Strong consulting and business development skills.
• Ability to balance risk against other requirements like usability, agility, cost.
• Evaluate possible alternative solutions to security requirements and make suitable business cases for the subsequent roadmap.
• Programme delivery experience.
Certification or experience in any of these:
• Experience with or awareness of enterprise architecture methods such as IAF, or TOGAF
• Awareness of ITIL IT Management concepts
• Risk management
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.