Security Architect (SOC)
Who you’ll be working with
The Infra UK Cyber Security Team has approximately 100 security and risk management professionals who are qualified and equipped to tackle our customers’ most challenging security-related concerns. Our vision is: “to become an exemplar and reference point throughout the Capgemini Group for the provision of security and risk management services”.
You will be working directly with the Security Operations Centre (SOC), a large team who deliver specific IT Security Services to a well-known client site. The team are a friendly intuitive bunch working at all different levels with a great progression rate. The Raynesway SOC is the operational aspect whilst the sister SOC based at SinFin make’s up the wider security functions.
The focus of your role
This is a broad Enterprise Security Architect role working on an information handling model. The role requires the ability to direct recommended initiatives and further develop the Target State Definition and Integrated Programme Plan.
What you’ll do
Specifying, communicating and delivering the Security Consulting and Security Architecture and Engineering services aligned with one or more of the main groupings in our model for cybersecurity Transformation and Enablement Services:
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- GRC Automation
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessment and Testing
People and Process
- Security Strategy and Transformation Consulting
- Enterprise and System Security Architecture
- ISMS and Security Operating Model Transition
Information and Data
- Identity and Access Management Assurance
- Data Protection
- Application Security
Infrastructure and Technology
- Protective Monitoring and Security Operations
- Incident Response and Investigation Services
- Advanced Threat mitigation solutions and Services
Leading cybersecurity sales pursuits “owned” by the Infra UK Cyber Security Team and providing the other security-related contributions needed to sales initiatives in which we collaborate with other parts of Capgemini.
Providing recognised thought leadership by, for example, publishing relevant, well-presented, points of view on security-related matters to the market, speaking at industry events, and engaging with broader Capgemini initiatives such as the Global Service Lines
Mentoring and coaching those who join the Infra UK Cyber Security Team through the graduate and academy schemes and longer-standing members of the team who seek personal development and career progression
Improving the quality and standard of knowledge management in the Infra UK Cyber Security Team (leading by example and encouraging others in the team to do the same).
Building and cementing relationships between the Infra UK Cyber Security Team and teams in other business units in both the UK and beyond e.g. APPS and CC.
What you’ll bring
- Breadth and depth of security consulting or security architecture experience
- Sound business development skills
- Strong and proven consulting behaviours
- Ability to explain security issues to business & IT practitioners clearly & convincingly
- Ability to translate policy and regulatory requirements into sensible technical solutions
- Detailed knowledge of at least one industry sector
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP or similar)
- Experience of UK Government and providing advice and guidance in line with UK Government best practice is highly desirable.
- Experience of devising and implementing securing controls centred on the Cloud, Virtualisation, “Big Data”, SAP or mobility (e.g. Bring Your Own Device)
- Experience of designing and implementing Identity & Access Management solutions
- Experience of designing and implementing Data Loss Prevention solutions
- CESG Certified Professional – Senior IA Architect or above
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
UK Government Security Clearance is mandatory, if not already held it will need to be in place before the candidate can start. All applications for this role are subject to applicants meeting all relevant security, regulatory and compliance requirements.
N.B -Infrastructure T's & C's will apply upon successful appointment to this role.