SAP Supply Chain Application Consultant
Who you’ll be working with
You will join a fast growing part of Capgemini’s dynamic, market leading UK SAP solution centre helping to deliver data management and migration aspects of some of the most exciting and challenging SAP solutions for clients across various industries.
The focus of your role
The successful candidate will be a SAP Supply Chain Consultant capable of designing and presenting the art of the possible solutions relevant to the Manufacturing processes found in the Consumer Products Sector. In addition the candidate will have the necessary skills to manage the realisation of the design into a fully built, tested and live solution.
What you’ll do
• Speaking the language of our customers’ business, i.e. candidates will have sector specific knowledge in any of our target sectors: Discrete (Travel, Transportation, Aerospace, Defence and Engineered Product) or Consumer Products Process Manufacturing.
• Assisting in the gathering of requirements, design and gap analysis workshops
• Documenting and refining business processes
• Analysing legacy systems, specifically to enable successful migration of data from them
• Leading the design and development of any integration required between SAP and other systems if required
• Identifying and resolving issues throughout the project lifecycle
• Providing post-go live application support.
What you’ll bring
• Good baseline knowledge of either of the following LOBs: Supply Chain, Manufacturing or Research and Development.
• Sector experience in Discrete Manufacturing or Consumer Products sectors
• Demonstrable knowledge of Engineering and Manufacturing best practices
• Strong written and verbal communications skills are essential as is the ability to influence at all levels.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.