SAP Success Factors Consultant
Who you’ll be working with
You will be a part of a fast growing part of Capgemini’s dynamic, market leading UK SAP practice, joining as a Senior Success Factors consultant responsible for leading solution design and configuration work streams within complex cloud solutions for our customers. You will have experience of working in large multi-stream projects comprising of challenging business process design and transformation issues around success factor implementations.
The focus of your role
Day to day activities includes: Lead Consultant for process and solution design and gap analysis to Success Factor functionality during the business blueprint project phase, advising and influencing decisions of key business stakeholders. Configuration lead in Success Factor including management of system testing, legacy data mapping and integration to other modules and legacy applications. Familiar with the specification of non-standard SAP and success factor enhancements and report design.
What you’ll do
• Help to deliver SAP Integration solutions with our clients that are in line with our overall Technology strategy in the UK
• Ensure quality delivery of our Technology solutions
• Help to influence (with the rest of the Technology team in the UK) key reference projects
• Closely collaborate with our Rightshore capability
• Lead solution design and configuration work streams within complex cloud solutions for our customers.
What you’ll bring
• Experienced with onshore/offshore delivery models.
• Good Knowledge of end to end HR processes, including UK statutory requirements and the sort of issues that clients will need to address through the implementation of Success Factor.
• Willingness and desire to work across all the Success Factor solution modules with expertise in at least 2 of them:
Success Factors - Employee Central, Talent suite (Performance and Goal setting, LMS, Recruitment)
• Knowledge of the Success Factor Roadmap and competitors to these. Views on how the market will evolve, and a desire to help clients make decisions that define the strategic direction of the business.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.