SAP Senior Consultant for Retail: Planning, Allocation and Replenishment
Who you’ll be working with
Working with Solution and Enterprise Architects on large scale transformation programmes.
The focus of your role
Responsible for the design, configuration and integration testing of planning, allocation and replenishment processes.
What you’ll do
• Running of design workshops with the business to identify business requirements and define the solution.
• Understanding business/technical requirements and processes in order to define and configure the solution design.
• Configure the solution.
• Ensure the solution is both functional and integration tested.
• Work with onshore and offshore team on solution delivery
What you’ll bring
• Solution / Integration Architecture experience.
• Detailed knowledge and deep understanding of forecast, allocation and replenishment processes gained over several project lifecycles
• Experience of implementing SAP F&R and/or SAP FMS
• Understanding of SAP Retail roadmap and S4 HANA Retail and Fashion solutions
• Willing to travel extensively throughout the UK, and potentially Europe, and work away from home (100% mobility required).
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.