SAP Mobile Development Consultant
Who you’ll be working with
As a SAP Mobile Development Consultant you will work within the SAP User Experience, Integration and Security team to deliver inventive and often pioneering SAP solutions to some of the UKs most successful and forward thinking organisations. As part of a diverse and inclusive team of skilled and professional consultants you will receive the support required to deliver as well as opportunities to grow within the Capgemini organisation.
The focus of your role
This opportunity requires the successful candidate to be able to achieve SC clearance levels.
What you’ll do
• Assist customers in the defining and implementing of enterprise solutions on mobile platforms including the defining of requirements, creation of solution documents and developing the solutions
• Creating native, web and hybrid enterprise mobile applications for various mobile platforms (Android/iOS/Windows/Blackberry and MEAP)
• Work closely with key customers, solution architects, and development and support teams in the UK and globally
• Collaborate with user experience and design teams to perform the traceability of solutions to design and business requirements
• Create mobile application development standards and guidelines and build solutions ensuing compliance with standards
What you’ll bring
• 4+ years experience in the Enterprise Mobility Application space
• 2 years hands on development experience using SAP Mobility Platform (SMP) or Sybase Unwire Platform (SUP)
• Expert level knowledge on SMP Fundamentals and Application Architecture
• Experience of web services with SOA Methodology
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.