SAP Integration Consultant
You will work within the SAP Integration team to deliver inventive and often pioneering SAP solutions to some of the UKs most successful and forward thinking organisations. As part of a team of skilled and professional consultants you will receive the support required to deliver as well as grow within the Capgemini organisation.
Main Purpose Of Role
You will be working as a SAP Integration consultant, the main focus of which will be to support live clients and develop solutions using PI, HCI and associated technologies, having responsibility for the design, implementation and testing together with their integration into the overall project or support solution.
• Work with our clients and project teams to deliver integration solutions that are in line with our overall SAP strategy in the UK
• Ensure high quality delivery of our solutions, performing assurance testing of the developed solution to ensure all customer requirements are delivered
• Work closely with our Rightshore capability in India to solve problems for our clients
Skills and Experience
• Experience of designing, implementing and supporting high quality SAP integration solutions across multiple functional areas or industry solutions using SAP PI/PO, HCI and other associated integration technologies.
• Experience of transforming businesses and business processes using SAP integration technologies.
• Experience of designing and implementing SAP PI solutions, ABAP Proxies, File and JDBC adapter, XSLT mapping, EJB development, graphical mapping.
• Experience of ALE, BAPI, RFC and other SAP integration techniques.
• Strong customer focus as roles are working collaboratively with our clients, and on behalf of our clients with their suppliers
Professional development including all necessary training. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.