SAP Hybris Architect
Who you’ll be working with
You will join a fast growing part of Capgemini’s dynamic, market leading UK SAP solution centre helping to deliver Hybris Commerce aspects of some of the most exciting and challenging digital transformations for clients across various industries.
The focus of your role
You will be joining the successful Front Office Solutions team as a SAP Hybris Architect to work closely with our SAP and Hybris Capabilities bringing together solutions, market offering and ultimately to deliver new propositions leveraging Hybris Commerce and Hybris Portfolio and its integration with a front and back office SAP Solution.
What you’ll do
• Evangelise on their own Solutions, Visions, and Ideas with a real passion and energy to further leverage Capgemini’s Capability in the hybris domain.
• Develop innovative solutions to integrate hybris with a back office fulfilment solution such as SAP
• Deliver Hybris projects as an Architect and be able to lead teams that are based both on-site and remotely
• Execute and facilitate workshops and promote Agile delivery approach
What you’ll bring
• Core Skills within Hybris Commerce Platform B2C and B2B with industry knowledge of the Consumer Products / Retail Industry, and strong implementation experience of the hybris product
• Integration knowledge and experience between Hybris Platform and other SAP products
• Strong Collaboration skills and team working approach
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and convert into new solutions
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
• Architecture in Hybris e-Commerce platform
• Direct customer facing and implementation, delivery experience
• Leadership skills and the ability to lead a project work stream
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.