SAP GTS and SD/MM/LE Consultant
Who you’ll be working with
You will be working with a team who are strong in delivery and are striving to be on the cutting-edge of technology.
The focus of your role
To design and implement SAP solutions regardless of its size, complexity, and sector.
What you’ll do
• Guide the client with your knowledge of SAP standards and best practice in SAP Sales, Procurement and Logistics area with a keen focus of GTS (Compliance, Rick and Customs Management)
• Apply design thinking concepts in solution blueprint
• Be accountable for the functional design and integration
• Be part of the team, advise and lead off-shore team through all phases of the project
• Continuously develop yourself and seek opportunity for growth
• Contribute to the practice development and strength the capability to meet increasing demand.
What you’ll bring
• Knowledge of the current business challenges and solution options in SAP GTS & Logistics Execution
• Functional knowledge of SAP GTS, SD, MM and LE
• Case studies from your industry experience
• Understanding of the SAP roadmap in context of S/4 HANA, IoT, HCP, analytics
• Knowledge of the complexity companies face when dealing with international trade.
• Leadership qualities, sense of accountability, desire to learn, and drive to achieve the best possible outcome for the client
• Knowledge of adjacent functional areas such as EWM, PP, QM is a bonus
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.