SAP – Enterprise Performance Management Solutions Lead
Any UK Capgemini Base
Who you’ll be working with
With more than 15,000 SAP resources bringing innovative solutions to over 1,300 clients globally, we focus on helping our clients achieve results. We collaborate with our clients across the complete lifecycle: licensing, implementation, hosting, and system maintenance and management, with a focus on delivering the value expected from a world class SAP systems integrator. With our global presence in 44 countries, Capgemini uses standard global tools and methods to deliver complex SAP projects for some of the world’s largest companies.
Capgemini has a reputation for delivering some of the most leading edge SAP projects, particularly using SAP HANA based technologies and is recognised by both industry analysts and SAP as being a thought leader and early adopter. SAP also recognises Capgemini for excellence in delivery, evidenced by our recent SAP Quality Awards, two of which have been received for SAP EPM solution implementations and further nominations are currently being drafted.
We like to say Capgemini Lead Others Follow and we tend to be first, and often the only implementation partner for many of SAP’s strategic initiatives. We're at the forefront of innovation for implementing SAP, either on-premise, Cloud or SAAS.
A recognised leader in SAP delivery:
- We have been a SAP EPM Solutions Special Expertise Partner
- Capgemini is one of the few partners that is actively engaged in implementing the latest SAP BPC Embedded Model on HANA.
- Regular presenters at various SAP forums including TechEd, Sapphire, Symposiums, SAP User Groups and most recently the SAP Financial Excellence global radio shows.
- We regularly win SAP Pinnacle Awards. This year alone, we won for “Transformational Award: Unwired Enterprise” and “Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) Provider of the Year”.
- SAP awarded Capgemini the SAP Partner Impact Award for Mobility.
- Gartner, Inc positioned Capgemini in the leaders quadrant in the “Magic Quadrant for SAP Application Services Providers, Europe”
The focus of your role
We believe that Capgemini combines the SAP EPM skills of a niche partner with the global reach, capacity and strength in related skills areas that only a top-tier SAP partner can offer. The SAP EPM Solutions capability is one of the fastest growing teams within our SAP Solution Centre, which itself is one of leading and fastest growing SAP practices in the UK working with a number of FTSE 100 companies.
The focus of your role will be to help to continue to drive the phenomenal growth seen, taking the SAP EPM practice to new heights. You will focus on the core SAP EPM solutions and will work closely with senior management from our SAP Solution Centre to refine and execute strategies that build on our success to date. You will join a growing team of SAP professionals and be responsible for collaboratively developing our SAP EPM business becoming engaged in some of the most exciting and challenging SAP projects.
What you’ll do
- Take accountability for managing and leading the SAP EPM capability within the SAP Solution Centre.
- Undertake advisory assignments helping clients to develop their SAP EPM roadmaps.
- Provide delivery and engagement oversight for our SAP EPM implementations.
- Input to the sales process, working as part of / leading sales propositions and business development activities and following them through to delivery.
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrable track record in delivering complex SAP BPC and other SAP EPM solutions across complete lifecycles.
- EPM solution advisory capability engaging and managing senior client stakeholders.
- Sales/pre-sales expertise, successfully developing SAP EPM propositions and business.
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP’s various BI solutions, especially SAP BW.
- Demonstrable team and project leadership skills.
- Functional and business process knowledge in planning and consolidation scenarios.
- “Consulting” skills. Demonstrable presentation and client facing skills.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.