SAP CRM Support Consultant
Initially based in Treforest, Cardiff with the possibility of nationwide assignments.
Who you’ll be working with
Compelling message about the DU /S BU (need to ensure frequency and layering of key words for search hits)
The focus of your role
Working as part of a team you will provide support for the SAP CRM version 7 application. You will be expected to understand the SAP CRM components of the application and how these provide a 24x7 service as well as performing defect analysis and resolution. In addition you will understand how a SAP CRM Interaction solution is built and configured in order to provide support and guidance to clients as well as fixing incidents. The job will require on-call out of hours cover as part of a rota as well as normal day duties.
What you’ll do
• Support a 24x7 SAP CRM 7 Application
• Perform out of hours support and fixing of major incidents
• SAP CRM Issue Analysis and fixing
• Understanding of the SAP CRM 7 component such as: Business Activity, Interaction Centre, Web UI, ERMS, Business Partner, Integration with SAP Contact Centre (BCM) and SAP CRM 7 configuration elements
What you’ll bring
• Experience of the SAP CRM version 7 application and its configuration element
• Implementation knowledge of SAP CRM Interaction Centre and WEB UI configuration
• SAP CRM 7 Functionality knowledge such as ERMS, Questionnaire, Scripting, Actions and Business Partner
• Experience in Support Role and ability to analyse and fix eventual issues
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.