SAP CRM Support Consultant
Initially based in Treforest, Cardiff with the possibility of nationwide assignments.
The focus of your role
Working as part of a team you will provide support for the SAP CRM version 7 application. You will be expected to understand the SAP CRM components of the application and how these provide a 24x7 service as well as performing defect analysis and resolution. In addition you will understand how a SAP CRM Interaction solution is built and configured in order to provide support and guidance to clients as well as fixing incidents. The job will require on-call out of hours cover as part of a rota as well as normal day duties.
What you’ll do
• Support a 24x7 SAP CRM 7 Application
• Perform out of hours support and fixing of major incidents
• SAP CRM Issue Analysis and fixing
• Understanding of the SAP CRM 7 component such as: Business Activity, Interaction Centre, Web UI, ERMS, Business Partner, Integration with SAP Contact Centre (BCM) and SAP CRM 7 configuration elements
What you’ll bring
• Experience of the SAP CRM version 7 application and its configuration element
• Implementation knowledge of SAP CRM Interaction Centre and WEB UI configuration
• SAP CRM 7 Functionality knowledge such as ERMS, Questionnaire, Scripting, Actions and Business Partner
• Experience in Support Role and ability to analyse and fix eventual issues
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.