SAP Cloud Technical Architect
UK – Any
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini has one of the premier SAP Practices in the UK, delivering the most innovative and market leading SAP projects for our clients. We regularly push the boundaries of what SAP technology can do to underpin some of the most complex and interesting digital business transformation programmes underway in the UK at the moment.
The focus of your role
Cloud technologies and platforms are driving a significant change in the market both from a customer and from a consultancy perspective. These changes provide a significant opportunity for Capgemini UK to engage with our clients to help them take advantage of these new technologies to create more agile and cost effective platforms to underpin their SAP applications.
We are seeking a SAP Cloud Technical Architect who has deep experience of designing, deploying and running SAP Applications on the leading Public Cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure) as well as migrating existing on-premise SAP solutions to the Cloud. In particular we are seeking expertise in automation of the technical processes and activities to migrate, deploy, manage and run all types of SAP solution on the Public Cloud.
The SAP Cloud Technical Architect will be instrumental in further extending our existing Public Cloud capabilities and will be expected to lead the technical aspects of Public Cloud deployments. This individual will also be expected to support business development activities as we further expand our cloud footprint.
What you’ll do
• Support further development of automation capabilities for migration to, deployment to, management of and run of SAP Solutions on the Public Cloud (AWS and MS Azure).
• Have a key delivery role in our SAP Cloud migration and deployment projects - including those design, build, test and deployment activities that fall within the project’s technical architecture stream.
• Support business development with respect to the technical elements of SAP to Cloud migrations and deployments.
What you’ll bring
• Expertise in the premier Public Cloud platforms (Amazon Web Service and MS Azure) and how they underpin SAP Solutions.
• Expertise in the automation of all activities required to migrate, deploy, manage and run SAP Solutions on the Public Cloud.
• Expertise with respect to migration and deployment of SAP Applications to the Public Cloud – how the projects are structured from the technical perspective and the technical best practices that should be used to ensure low risk, predictable, on-time delivery.
• Experience of the new SAP technology portfolio – including SAP HANA, HCP, HCI and SaaS offerings as well as the more traditional “on-premise” SAP solutions.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London.
If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.