SAP Ariba Consultant
Who you’ll be working with
The successful candidate will be joining the leading SAP SCM practice in the UK, working on cutting edge Supply Chain projects across multiple industry sectors and countries. You will be working with the latest technologies, for example: S/4HANA, IoT, UI5, Digital, Cloud and Mobile, helping Clients on their transformation journeys.
The focus of your role
The successful candidate will work as SAP Ariba Consultant as part of a programme team delivering client solutions; working through single or multiple project lifecycles, at any or all stages, from gap analysis, through detailed design and build to post go live support.
What you’ll do
Solve problems and provide solutions for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams in the UK
• Lead a SCM functional team to deliver full project life cycle delivery
• Provide thought leadership to our clients and internal customers
• Alongside project delivery you will manage and develop your career through training, networking and contributing to the practice and wider group growth and objectives.
What you’ll bring
• Depth of consulting and functional experience of delivering SAP Ariba Sourcing, Contract Management and P2P implementations
• Industry and business process knowledge in one or more of the following sectors; Aerospace and Defence, Consumer Products, Utilities, Retail or Discrete Manufacturing
• Strong communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
• Commitment, flexibility, thought leadership and a hunger to develop your career within the SAP SCM team and the wider Capgemini Group
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.