SAP Analytics Consultant
Any UK Base
Who you'll be working with
You will join the SAP Analytics team in Capgemini’s Insights and Data (I&D) business unit. Insights and Data is a global business unit covering a range of information functions including BI, data management, Data Science, Big Data, analytics and Content Management
SAP Analytics is one of the largest and most successful teams in I&D in the UK. The team also utilises the wider I&D capabilities to deliver innovative SAP reporting solutions and enterprise BI thought leadership to our clients.
The focus of your role
Capgemini is looking to expand its pool of SAP BI and Analytics consultants. We are looking for talented individuals to work with our clients at locations across the UK. SAP UK has continued to develop its BI and analytical portfolio and our approach is to focus on delivering deeper business insights through innovative and dynamic architectures. Core report writing skills and functional understanding of SAP processes and data are in high demand.
We are interested in technology consultants who have interest in keeping up with the latest developments in the SAP product stack. We are also interested in people with industry subject matter expertise, often from an end user background, who are looking to move into a consulting role.
What you'll do
- You will build relationships with client stakeholders and help them define, classify and prioritise their requirements.
- You will work with our technical and management consultants to design solutions that leverage SAP packaged content but also look beyond standard offerings and safeguard clients’ core requirements and competitive advantage
- You will take ownership of a functional reporting stream for the full project implementation lifecycle
- You will work with our consultants in the UK and abroad to deliver projects on time and to customer expectations.
What you'll bring
- Experience of building reporting solutions using SAP data sources (e.g. BW, BW on HANA, ECC, CRM, HANA Live etc).
- Knowledge of multiple SAP processes and data structures
- Business Objects Enterprise toolset, including the key components Web Intelligence, Design Studio and Lumira
- Leading requirements gathering and design workshops with both business and technical audiences.
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.