SAP Analytics Consultant
Any UK base
Who you'll be working with
You will join the SAP Analytics team in Capgemini’s Insights and Data (I&D) business unit. Insights and Data is a global business unit covering a range of information functions including BI, data management, Data Science, Big Data, analytics and Content Management
SAP Analytics is one of the largest and most successful teams in I&D in the UK. The team also utilises the wider I&D capabilities to deliver innovative SAP reporting solutions and enterprise BI thought leadership to our clients.
The focus of your role
Capgemini is looking to expand its pool of SAP BI and Analytics consultants. We are looking for talented individuals to work with our clients at locations across the UK. SAP UK has continued to develop its BI and analytical portfolio and our approach is to focus on delivering deeper business insights through innovative and dynamic architectures. Core report writing skills and functional understanding of SAP processes and data are in high demand.
We are interested in technology consultants who have interest in keeping up with the latest developments in the SAP product stack. We are also interested in people with industry subject matter expertise, often from an end user background, who are looking to move into a consulting role.
What you'll do
- Yo will build relationships with client stakeholders and help them define, classify and prioritise their requirements.
- You will work with our technical and management consultants to design solutions that leverage SAP packaged content but also look beyond standard offerings and safeguard clients’ core requirements and competitive advantage
- You will take ownership of a functional reporting stream for the full project implementation lifecycle
- You will work with our consultants in the UK and abroad to deliver projects on time and to customer expectations.
What you'll bring
Your core skill set will include the following:-
- Experience of building reporting solutions using SAP data sources (e.g. BW, BW on HANA, ECC, CRM, HANA Live etc).
- Knowledge of multiple SAP processes and data structures
- Business Objects Enterprise toolset, including the key components Web Intelligence, Design Studio and Lumira
- Leading requirements gathering and design workshops with both business and technical audiences.
Additional skills of interest include:-
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise administration and awareness/experience of business objects cloud offering.
- Implementation of data warehousing in SAP BW and SAP BW on HANA
- Implementing reporting solutions using non-SAP BI toolsets (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, Microsoft, etc)
- SAP Predictive analytics.
- Development of reporting solutions using HANA Live / CDS Views
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Find out more and apply