SAP ABAP Consultant
Any UK base
Who you’ll be working with
You will work within the SAP User Experience and Integration team to deliver inventive and often pioneering SAP solutions to some of the UKs most successful and innovative organisations. As part of a team of skilled and professional consultants you will receive the support required to deliver as well as grow within the Capgemini organisation.
The focus of your role
You will be working as a SAP NetWeaver ABAP consultant, the main focus of which will be to develop solutions using ABAP and associated technologies, having responsibility for the design, code and testing together with their integration into the overall project or support solution.
What you’ll do
• Deliver NetWeaver solutions with our clients that are in line with our overall NetWeaver strategy in the UK
• Ensure high quality delivery of our NetWeaver solutions, performing assurance testing of the developed solution to ensure all customer requirements are delivered
• Work closely with our Rightshore capability in India to solve problems for our clients
What you’ll bring
• Experience of implementing high quality ABAP developments across multiple functional areas or industry solutions
• Designing and implementing a variety of different types of ABAP solutions, which could include objects such as Interfaces, Reports, Dialog Transactions, Enhancements, Business Add-Ins, Forms (Sapscript, Smartforms and/or Adobe Interactive Forms)
• Experience of functional areas which have specialised ABAP requirements e.g. HR, IS-U etc
• Experience of other SAP Netweaver components or ABAP integration with them e.g. Workflow, PI, Business objects, ALE, IDOC, WebDynpro, ABAP OO, Gateway, BI, RF Integration, Java , HTML, XML etcFour or five bullet points on the skills and experience the applicant for the role should have
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.