Who you’ll be working with
This role reports into the Head of IDMS Business Services.
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Capgemini has six Strategic Business Units (SBU’s) each of which is governed by its specific economic rules, and managed with its own profit. One of these SBU’s is Business Services (formerly BPO). BS has developed significant capability in Finance and Accounting, Supply Chain Management (SCM), HRO and has over 18,000 employees of which 10,000 are based in India. India therefore plays a pivotal role in the organization with respect to future BPO strategy and delivery of services to its clients.
IDMS (Integrated Data Management Services) is an independent business unit within the recently formed Global Business Services unit of Capgemini. Offering range from full end to end managed Instrument reference and pricing data service, with BPO / ITO capability through to targeted business solutions to improve service levels or deliver cost savings.
The focus of your role
A Specialist Sales person is required with the focus of selling the IDMS offering into financial tier 1 / tier 2 and buy / sell side organizations.
What you’ll do
- Finds new sales opportunities through own networks or follow up on opportunities provided through the various sales channels.
- Assesses client’s business need, political landscape and financials and tailors sales presentations to address those specific needs.
- Understand and discuss new logos sales plan with sales leader to agree on potential major opportunities to be chased in his/her own focus area (region, sector, offers).
- Deep thought leadership level in the reference data area.
- Manages and accountable for new logo opportunities along with collaborative selling sales process until closing, build and maintain an external network and client relationships.
- Anticipates client’s needs, investigates the underlying causes and identifies short and long term solutions.
- Anticipates competitor’s strategy and market position by considering various strategies and articulates differentiation of the Capgemini IDMS solution to the client.
What you’ll bring
- Detailed Knowledge of EDM solutions, eg Golden source, Asset control, etc.
- Detailed Knowledge of reference data services, e.g. Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Telekurs etc.
- Good knowledge of trade life cycle.
- Access to C level (CFO, CDO, CTO etc.) in major financial institutions.
- Able to drive and close new logos.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Find out more and apply